Saturday, October 02, 2010

Dear me,

please be brave and take the first step. To change. Without making any excuses. Please be strong and take that first step. Please start to trust others and yourself, because if you don't, nothing will ever change. So stop saying you don't know where to start. Take a leap of faith. Start trusting and you'll stop those insecurities. Don't force yourself to stop crying but know that you'll stop crying because you won't have to anymore and you can do it. You can do it.

I feel like I hold the strength to my own life for once. For the first time, I feel like I don't have to say "I can't stop my tears from falling, I can't help it, I really don't know what to do". There are people have made things seem really negative, those who faulted me for being this way without offering a solution, those who may not even believe in me, but that won't bring me down. (I'll just kick the "but..I know I will give up in the end anyway" part).

Coffee to go with SOVA essays for tonight, SOT in a few hours, Art after that, and maths till night. I'll be alright!


(thanks for doing so much for me, I never believed anybody would EVER sacrifice so much time for me even though I might not be the most important few. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, I really do.)

No comments: